06 February 2009

Audio: "Better"



http://512words.blogspot.com

Music: "FoDorchestrastrings" by queeniemusic, licensed under Creative Commons from ccMixter.

The hackers listening to this podcast will have noticed that the audio file names don't always correspond to the actual story titles. In many cases, I fill out the blog post template before I've finished writing the story, so I just make up a working title for the audio link.

This week's filename is a tribute to my friend Raj, who visited Portland last weekend and reminded me to watch those plosives when recording. He's read everything that William Gibson has written, and his email username in college was "cybe." I fully expect him to be the first in line when direct neural interfaces to the Internet become available.

EOF

No comments: