22 January 2009

The Lateness of the Hour

Just a quick note to let you know this week's installment will be posted later than usual. Normally, I finish writing, recording, and editing sometime on Thursday night and schedule the posts for publication just after midnight on Friday, so you can enjoy some flash fiction first thing in the morning. Tonight, however, D and I are going to have dinner with our friend Acorn, who's in town for a conference and leaving early tomorrow morning. I haven't finished writing this week's story yet, so I won't record my audio until tomorrow, and I will delay posting the text until everything's done. But it will be done sometime Friday (Pacific Time). Thanks for your patience.

Meanwhile: Identify the correct pop culture reference for the title of this post, and win a prize!

EOF

No comments: