31 July 2009

Sponsor me in the Clarion West Write-a-thon 2009!

I'm one of the writers participating in the sixth annual Clarion West Write-a-thon, in which you (a generous sponsor) donate whatever amount suits your budget to support this fine writers workshop whose graduates include:To read more about my writing goals and make a donation by PayPal, see:100% of your donations go directly to Clarion West, a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization, and are fully tax-deductible.

Regardless of whether you decide to donate, you can follow my progress from now through July 31st on LiveJournal. I'm shooting for an average of 1,024 words a day or more.

* Post-dated from 21 Jun 2009 to stay at top of blog.

UPDATE (8/2): I made it to 102% of my word count goal. Thanks to all my sponsors for their generosity and support!

EOF

No comments: